- Enhancing the emergence and growth of innovative and high-potential SMEs in the Western Balkans
- Creating a favourable investment climate and sustainable market conditions
- Supporting the investment readiness and access to finance of SMEs
- Supporting governments of the beneficiary countries in developing the legal and regulatory framework for enhanced access to finance for SMEs
The implementing organisations of the Support Services Facility
What is the Support Services Facility?
The Facility complements the WB EDIF’s financial instruments by supporting both governments of beneficiary economies in implementing key policy reforms as well as end beneficiaries (SMEs) via capacity building initiatives, targeted advisory support and, in general, enhancement of their access to finance.
The Support Services Facility focuses on the following actions:
- Encouraging beneficiary economies to implement favourable laws and regulations to benefit innovative and high-growth SMEs
- Supporting economies in the Western Balkans to create a sustainable market environment for SMEs
- Improving the institutional capacity and investment readiness of small businesses
- Monitoring the implementation of the EDIF policy priority reforms
EDIF Support Services across the SME development stages
Would you like to know more about individual Support Services programmes and initiatives?
For more information about the individual Support Services programmes and initiatives, please take a look at the “Downloads” section at the bottom of this page.
Contact the Support Services Facility
For all enquiries regarding the Facility, please contact: European Investment Bank (EIB)